At some point in our lives, almost every one of us will have our heart broken. Imagine how different things would be if we paid more attention to this unique emotional pain. Psychologist Guy Winch reveals how recovering from heartbreak starts with a determination to fight our instincts to idealize and search for answers that aren’t there — and offers a toolkit on how to, eventually, move on. Our hearts might sometimes be broken, but we don’t have to break with them.
Check out more TED Talks:
The TED Talks channel features the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and more.
Follow TED on Twitter:
Like TED on Facebook:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Truyện tâm lý xã hội 2019 – Cuộc Sống Hôn Nhân Full – Vỡ mộng sau hôn nhân #mcthanhmai
- 🔥Main Giấu Nghề Mang Dòng Máu Nửa Người Nửa Quỷ_Phần 2 – Nhạc Phim Anime Remix | AMV Kun Anime
- Chuyện có thật – Trả Giá – Truyện Ngắn Mới Nhất 2018 – Giọng Đọc KimThanh3S
- Top 5 chòm sao chuẩn soái ca, thục nữ – Cung Hoàng Đạo
- Nhạc Rap Buồn Và Tâm Trạng Hay Nhất Về Tình Yêu Nghe Chỉ Muốn Khóc